CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 6, 8, 10, 11

OK so I know that I've been a bad blogger, but we've been moving and I've been busy.
So anyway here goes.

March 6
Jacob is potty training! Apparently it's very funny to blow Momma raspberries while on the potty. He's going to kill me some day for posting this, (haha) so why not let him have his fun. *insert evil laugh here*
March 8

He actually fell asleep while eating lunch. You can even see he still has food in his mouth.

March 10

Yes, it's the same top, but it was washed. Jacob was horsing around on the couch, and it was picture-worthy.

March 11.
MMM waffles and milk. Yum. He's feeling much better today!

1 comments:

Lilly Bella Photography said...

I'm impressed with is waffle quantity skills haha! Go big boy Jacob on the potty!!!!